Claim money from electricity, gas and water suppliers
Please complete your details below for a friendly chat with a business energy specialist.
Your business could be due refunds on utility bills
At these challenging times, thousands of businesses are entitled to claim money from electricity, gas and water suppliers.
As business energy specialists, we are aware that many companies are incorrectly charged by their utility suppliers.
We will check the correct tariffs, rebates and subsidies are being applied to your bills.
It’s also important to ensure meter readings and estimates are accurate and verified. You may be due money back, even if you use a bill validation service.
Our team of business energy specialists will work to identify and recover money owed to your business.
Forensic Energy Billing Audit
A comprehensive investigation into historical electricity, gas and water billings, to identify potential refunds or savings not normally found during the bill validation process.
Benefits of our comprehensive service include:
- A completely risk free service, No win, no fee
- Total peace of mind. Be sure that all historical billings are correct
- Only pay a competitive share of fees on the net position. Saving money for your business
- Analysis on all suppliers. We guarantee, no cherry picking
- A comprehensive report will be produced before any action is taken. We report on both undercharging and overcharging issues
- Bill reviews date back six years. We check for both anomalies and errors
With 1 in 4 bills being incorrect, ongoing changes in legislation, complex data and charging structures, your business may have been charged incorrectly.
Our Forensic Audit includes all Electricity, Gas and Water billing data.
We will identify all cost recovery opportunities, ongoing savings and undercharges that would not be found in any normal invoice validation process.
Success for your business
Analysis of Forensic Energy Billing Audits has found:
- 74% of clients receive money back from their suppliers
- 22% of clients are reassured their utility bills are accurate
- 4% of clients are alerted that their utility bills could be undercharged
There are no upfront costs associated with an audit. We work on a share of savings basis.
You will receive a detailed report, containing claims and liabilities, to inform your decision to pursue each supplier.
We have recovered over £10 million for our clients including:
- Over £300,000 of recoveries for a national charity
- Over £750,000 of recoveries for a retail betting company
- Over £100,000 of recoveries for a manufacturing business
Click below to read more about some of the most common, immediate savings we can make for your business including:
- Wayleave Compensation Claims (payments for electricity power lines, poles/towers, or substations on your land) »
- Policy and Levy Payment Recovery »
- Errors in Energy Distribution Network Costs (DNO / Substation) Recoveries »
- Agreed Capacity (KVA) Penalty Review »
- Water Bill Analysis and Refund Claims »
- Billing and Change of Portfolio Audit »
There is absolutely no risk to your business, as we work on a share of benefits basis. The only costs you incur would be a share of savings, or recoveries you receive.
Contact our team of business energy specialists for a friendly chat »